Climate of Sao Paulo, Brazil Average Weather
- Sao Paulo, brazil, 23°30'S, 46°37'W, 792 m (2598 ft)
- Sao Paulo has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Sao Paulo is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.3 degrees Celsius (66.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1454.8 mm (57.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1948 hours.
- If Sao Paulo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Lavras, Brazil - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNE
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) ENE
- Pirai, Brazil - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) ENE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 310.2 kms (192.7 miles) ENE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 241 kms (149.8 miles) ENE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Santos, Brazil - 57 kms (35.5 miles) SSE