| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in São Paulo in April is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 75.8mm (3in) of fluid is laid down.
- In April the blue above São Paulo is fair with on average a moderate 5:46 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the São Paulo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in São Paulo, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding São Paulo:
- Lavras, Brazil - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNE
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) ENE
- Pirai, Brazil - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) ENE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 310.2 kms (192.7 miles) ENE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 241 kms (149.8 miles) ENE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Santos, Brazil - 57 kms (35.5 miles) SSE